Pages

I have spent some time running from Gargamel. Had several close calls. I have survived on smurf berries and love.

On the serious side. Currently I am reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I am about 1/4 of the way through and loving it. I don't agree with all the theories of Objectivism however I do think some to the principal virtues and vices open up a new venue for my thought process.

This is not my first dystopian novel and I seem to like flocking to them. Something about the
concept is strange and yet scary.

I do like the main character Dagny. She is amazing. That girl that just won't let anything stop her. We need more women in the world like her.

I shall add my book review when I have finished. Which shall hopefully be soon. Hard to put Atlas down.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home